Thursday 4 July 2013

The Shopping Edit | June 2013

Here's what snuck it's way into my wardrobe this month.....


1. Pretty Lemon Dress from Coast £21 (I had an £89 Store Credit from last year)


2. Pink Silk Ted Baker Dress £90 (Outlet)


3. Bow Detail Ted Baker Skirt £20 (Outlet)


4. Pastel Minty Green Ted Baker Top £25 (Outlet)


5. New Look Pretty Peplum Top £14.99


6. Navy Racer Back Midi Dress, Karma Clothing £7.94


7 and 8. Cream & Black Scalloped Edge Vest Tops, H&M £6.99 each


9. H&M Lace Vest Top, £14.99


10.  BooHoo Monochrome Heels, £22.74

Grand Total: £230.64

1. Late last year I bought a black-tie dress from Coast and then changed my mind, unfortunately I was outside of their returns policy so they gave me a store credit. I don't tend to just "pop-in" to Coast on a regular shopping trip. It's normally always for an "event". I went in with the full intention of picking up something in the sale and then saw this pretty dress....I tried it on not wanting to love it, but I did! And I can see myself wearing it for quite a few different occasions. 


2. My Ascot Dress! Pretty, pink and made of silk. I don't know when I'll wear it again but Ascot was such a big event for me I felt it was worthy of it's own dress!

3.This cute skirt from Ted Baker was an absolute bargain, I really like the pattern with a slight hint of fluro and the bow detail just sealed the deal the minute I saw it. Love a bow!

4. Another Ted Baker Outlet bargain was this top. The photo doesn't really do the colour justice but it's just a really easy top to wear. Looks smart with jeans or you can wear it tucked in to a skirt.

5. I've been wearing this peplum top with black cigarette pants and heels for less formal days at work. The peplum shape works really well for my figure and the summery print is great for this time of year.

6. I bought this navy midi-dress as a beach cover-up. It will be really easy to throw on over a bikini and the quality is actually really good for the price-point.

7. & 8. These H&M tops were also bought for holiday. They're a loose fit but with the pretty scalloped edges they don't look frumpy. Again great for during the day over bikini's.

9. I still have a thing for lace....I don't think my crush is going away anytime soon. This vest is cute layered over other vests. A great summer staple.

10. When I first got these heels I wasn't convinced. The quality isn't great at all (they arrived looking like they had already been worn) but I was super busy at the time and forgot to return them within the allowed 14 days....I like the style and they are comfortable so I'm going to try and get some use out of them.

And that's it! Phew. Have you been picking up some bargains in the sales?

No comments:

Post a Comment