Tuesday 2 July 2013

Style | Can you keep a secret?

I have a confession to make. I have a problem...... with handbags. For some girls it's shoes, clothes or make-up. For this one, it's bags. And in particular, Mulberry ones.

My Dad very kindly gave me some money for my birthday. Initially I thought I would put it towards a new camera so I could learn to take pretty pictures for this blog. And then the Mulberry Sale happened. I saw this Daria Clutch, and that was it, love at first sight.





She's made of this beautiful, creamy leather and is the perfect colour to match with all summer outfits. 

I try to convince myself that my bag addiction is just an investment really..... who am I kidding?! 

I had to share the love for my new Mulbaby, she's an absolute beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment