Wednesday 3 July 2013

Beauty | Holiday Ready Skin with Soap & Glory

We're going on our summer holiday next week! Yippee!

Whilst summer holidays are an obvious cause for celebration the thought of bearing your bikini-clad body to the world can also be a serious cause for concern.

With one week to go, there is nothing at all I can do about any lumps or bumps I wish weren't there, but I can make sure my skin is looking polished, hydrated and ready to tan!

My friend Maria kindly gave me a bumper pack of Soap & Glory products at Christmas, what better excuse to get them used up, pamper myself and prep my skin for sunny days all at the same time!




I start the process first thing in the shower by exfoliating my skin with the Sugar Crush Body Scrub, this smells like the best tropical holiday you'll ever have. Seriously, even if you already have a body scrub you should just go and smell this one.....sweet limes, almond oil and macademia grains, heaven. And so perfect to get you in the holiday mood.


I know feet are quite literally a blogger's car crash topic but this Foot Buffer is so quick and easy to use. 20 seconds on each foot in the shower, and you're good to go. Follow your buffing action with some Heel Genius Foot Cream and you will have pool ready tootsies with minimal effort.



Last but by no mean least, after you're done in the shower, slather on some Righteous Butter. It's really moisturising and soaks into your skin quickly. Perfect for us busy girls.

I know it's obvious but adding an extra couple of minutes to your morning routine will make a huge difference to your bikini-confidence. And if all else fails, just remember this. 

Source: Pinterest
So damn true.

No comments:

Post a Comment