Wednesday 10 July 2013

Beauty | Brow Talk

I love a good brow, I really do.

I wasn't always so obsessed, I blame my friend Annie who once berated my teeny tiny, over-plucked blonde brows and made me go to the salon for a tint and thread. Since then, it's all just become part of the daily routine.


First of all, I would fully recommend letting a professional look at your brows, they can tell you what works for your face shape etc. Although there are also plenty of online tutorials if you're brave enough to go it alone.

I leave the shaping part to the lovely Kelsy at BeautyBox (Clifton), and then the every day prep is up to me.

Here's what I do:

1. Brush them through with my Spoolie.
2, With an Angled Brush I apply some Brow Powder. Starting at the thickest point of your brow, not the point closest to your nose, I gently sweep some over my brows.
3. Then a quick flick of Benefit Speed Brow and I am good to go.

Celebrity brows I love:


Source: hubpages.com

Source: prweb.com


Source: tracyfensome.co.uk

Source: www.mrsmeganhopkins.blogspot.co.uk


Does anyone else get brow-envy? Or is it just me?!























No comments:

Post a Comment