Tuesday 1 May 2012

These are a few of my favourite things...... April 2012.

I'm back!!! And I can't quite believe how terrible the weather has been since I landed, I definitely did NOT bring the sunshine home with me!


This is a little bit late due to the holiday but, here is what I bought in April!




Pink Roxy Ski Pants c/o Ski Lodge, £49.99 (Sale)
A bit of a random purchase given the time of year but I just fell in love with the bright colour and thought they would look great with a black or white ski-jacket. Can't wait to wear these on the slopes later in the year!!














Blush Pink Shirt, Code c/o TK Maxx, £16.99
A great spring staple for layering with a white vest top underneath and a jacket over the top. I love the cute little mother-of-pearl finish to the buttons.














Black Top, Topshop £15
Just a simple top for layering under a jacket on a night out. I like the scalloped edge detail and the fact that it doesn't "cling".



















Navy Jacket, New Look £24.99
I've worn this navy jacket so many times already, it goes with EVERYTHING! 
Blue Vest Top, Banana Republic, £7.99 (Sale)
Necklace, Banana Republic, £14.99 (Sale)
I bought the vest top to layer under my stripy jacket from Mango that I bought last month, and this necklace is just great - gold with tassles, I couldn't love it more!


















Tan Top, Banana Republic, 14.99 (Sale)
To layer with jackets and cardigans for work. I have an outfit post for this one coming up soon.














Red Skinny Jeans, Miss Selfridge, £20 (Sale)
These were a bit of an impulse buy! Totally out of my comfort zone but they're bright and fun for summer and can also be made cosy for a winter/christmassy look. 


















Tan Skinny Jeans, Miss Selfridge, £20 (Sale)
My second "tan" purchase this month! They look great dressed up with heels, a jacket and a hint of leopard print for a night out.






















      Coral Dress, Oasis, £64.37 (Sale)
      This is for a wedding I'm going to. It's really cute and I love the lacy 
      fabric and fit. I shall post a pic of me in it I'm sure!














I spent £249.31!! My budget for clothes each month is £250, I try to stick to this so that I don't go crazy and also it's like a mini-challenge! What do you think? Did you buy anything super-special in April? There were so many sales on, it was hard not to buy loads!



No comments:

Post a Comment