Thursday 3 May 2012

Happy Friday!!!

Yay, it's Friday again!!


Here's my five "happy" moments from this week:


1. In at Number One, and this is BIG news - we finally accepted an offer on our house!!! Woo hoo!! Now I just have to keep everything crossed it all goes to plan, I've been here before.....


2. Surviving the dreaded "first-week-back-at-work", after a holiday. Getting up so early just seems like a form of torture!


3. Laughing out-loud at funny holiday memories, (there's definitely a few people out there who must think I'm loopy)!


This is Fi and I dancing the night away on the beach, it was so windy that night!


4. Making yummy chocolate cupcakes to say thank you to my neighbours for looking after my kitties whilst I was away (they only got 6, ahem.....)!




5. The Apprentice (BBC1, Weds 9pm). Every year I get sucked in to watching this religiously, it's now getting soooo good!


What rocked your world this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment