Sunday 22 February 2015

Style | Currently Crushing ❤︎

Why is it that whenever you have the cash to splash you never see anything you love but the minute you try and be good and budget said cash for other more important life-enhancing things (aka Garden Renovation, being a grown up is so boring), you see stuff you absolutely need and love everywhere you look..... euuuuggghh.

Anyway, I'd though I would share what I'm currently crushing on, I'm living vicariously through you guys....

I went to Banana Republic in Bath yesterday and literally could have bought the shop. No kidding. They have some really lovely pieces in at the moment. I left with a pair of Jeans - I've been looking for the perfect dark blue wash for ages and spotted them, the fit was great too. So, out of the arms full of clothes and accessories I took to the fitting room, I picked my favourite and that was that.

Here's what I would be buying at the moment if I wasn't exercising some serious self-control.


1. Leather Statement Necklace
2. Oversized Pale-Pink Scarf
3. Racer-back Dress
4. Printed Day Dress
5. Jumpsuit
6. Bow Hair Tie
7. Sweater
8. Printed Evening Dress
9. Circle Necklace
10. Floppy Hat
11. Oversized Grey Scarf
12. Sunglasses
13. Huge Pale-Pink Leather Tote

What are you guys currently stalking on the fashion front? x

No comments:

Post a Comment