Wednesday 25 February 2015

Style | Debenhams New Season Sale ❤︎

You guys know I love a bargain, it's not often I buy something online without a quick google search to check I'm not missing out on some discount code or voucher.




Luckily enough, it seems the UK is headed the way of our American friends when it comes to discounts and sale shopping. Every week a new code seems to pop into my inbox, which can be dangerous, but also great news if you've had your eye on something.

This week it's Debenhams with their big sale on. I don't know about you but I've never really thought of Debenhams as somewhere I would do any serious shopping - it just seemed a bit dated to me. Somewhere I shopped when I was 8, and didn't plan on returning to until I was well into my 50's. I couldn't have been more wrong.

They stock many of the High Street brands that I buy regularly from, offer free shipping over £30 or collect from store and have an amazing selection of Beauty Brands. Happy Days.

Aside from the sale there's some extra codes/coupons too that are worth knowing about.

1. If you spend £40 you will receive a £5 Gift Card off your next purchase. You can only get one of these per transaction, and one per day. If you're planning on buying a few things why not spread your purchases over a few days?

2. If you spend over £75 use the Discount Code "DF37" to get an extra 10% off your purchase.

Here's what I'm loving:




1. Warehouse Dress £68 (Was £85)
2. Kiehl's Body Butter £40.50 (Was £45)
3. Carvela by Kurt Geiger Strappy Shoes £93.75 (Were £125)
4. Korres Shower Gel  £7.20 (Was £8)
5. Oasis Leather Clutch  £17.50 (Was £25)
6. J by Jasper Conran Floppy Hat £17.60 (Was £22)
7. Carvela by Kurt Geiger Silver Trainers £74.25 (Were £99)
8. Nine West Black Strappy Shoes £90 (Were £120)
9. Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics Palette £20.70 (Was £23)
10. Warehouse Statement Necklace £11.20 (Was £14)
11. Nine West Animal Print Court Shoe £79 (Was £110)
12. Ted Baker Sunglasses £60 (Were £75)
13. Phase Eight Nude & Black Lace Dress £104 (Was £130)

What do you guys like? Are you thinking about your Spring/Summer Wardrobe already?




1 comment:

  1. Wow.. AMazing collection of debenhams products.. Thank you. I use Debenhams Discount Code to buy them,

    ReplyDelete