Friday 7 February 2014

Life | Friday Favourites

It's been a long old while since I wrote one of these posts!

I still think it's a great way to celebrate Friday though, so here goes....

1. I miss this little guy and his brother so much! Move-in day for the house is getting closer and that means they can live with us again soon.....woop!



2. This cake for Dan's Mum's Birthday was off-the-scale delicious. And no, that is not icing you see, it's white chocolate. Drooling yet? Mmmm, cake.


3. By mid-week the constant rain was just too depressing so I painted my nails a happy shade of pink to brighten things up a bit. This Gelly Nail Paint by Barry M totally did the trick. The shade is Grapefruit in case your keen, and I think it's perfect for Spring/Summer.

Excuse my hideous cuticles, a casualty of house renovation.

4. I've long been a fan of Almond Milk as a dairy alternative but then I came across this in Sainsbury's and thought I'd give it a whirl.

It's Coconut Milk but not as we know it in the UK (usually in a can/carton that you use for making Curries etc.)

I have it instead of milk in tea, porridge and with granola.

It tastes delicious, has a good consistency (you know I'm weird about food textures) and is slightly cheaper than Almond Milk too, love!


5. Which leads us nicely on to these!

The holy grail of Chai Tea, they are so freaking good, I'm addicted! Which is why after my trial pack of fifteen I ordered fifty of the little beauties.

They're not cheap but I don't drink coffee and rarely have time to sit in a cafe these days so they're my little at-home treat.

I have them with a splash of Almond/Coconut Milk and it's so yummy.


A little temple of Chai yummy-ness

What made you smile this week? Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment